Notices

Thread: Cats!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A guy I know used a bucket of water and a rolled up newspaper...
    He called the cat over...encouraging it with a treat, grabbed the cat by the scruff of the neck.. shoved it's head in the bucket of water, then bashed it over the head with the rolled up newspaper... then repeated the process several times...
    He says he's had no problems since...the cat's petrified to come anywhere near his garden now.

I of course do not agree with this cruel and barbaric procedure... just thought I'd share this with y'all.

I know first hand the problems with pets fouling my lawns, and agree it's annoying.. but the Lion poo idea sounds the best to me.. if it's still available from Longleat.
    There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'

A bowl or two of anti-freeze left in the garden over night will deffo sort the problem, so I've been told.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B000...&robot_redir=1 lion poop pellets.... probably the most karma debt free cat repellant

Quote Originally Posted by Toph View Post
    A guy I know used a bucket of water and a rolled up newspaper...
    He called the cat over...encouraging it with a treat, grabbed the cat by the scruff of the neck.. shoved it's head in the bucket of water, then bashed it over the head with the rolled up newspaper... then repeated the process several times...
    He says he's had no problems since...the cat's petrified to come anywhere near his garden now.
    I tried that with a girl friend once - she didn't come back either.

Catapult_by_dunwich7.jpg
    I only have one vice…I lie.

If you are in to a bit of construction and electronics you could try building this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIbkLjjlMV8

Banned
    Nice work Muuuaaahahahaaa

Think I've cracked it.
    I did resort to using my 'wrist rocket' catapult filled with gravel but all it did was damage my fence and alert the neighbour I was trying to kill his cat.
    I've smeared grease on the fence where the little bast.... Darlings were getting in.
    Either they don't like the look of it or they tried but got in such a mess they gave up.
    Either way, no more cats sh*tting in my garden.

I Used my paintball gun for a while. Didn't aim at the cat, just close enough to scare the ****e out of it.
    After a while my fence panels looked very pretty as well
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd

cruel bastards, you lot
    In loving memory of Mikkie Mahon 8th May 1986 - 28th September 2014. Taken too soon, ride free x
    “I WILL be a story in your head, but that’s ok. We are all stories in the end, just make yours a good one, eh?”

If your neighbours don't feel inclined to control their cats I feel you should be entitled to go and sh*t in their gargen. Fairs fair after all.