Notices

Thread: evening from France

1. evening from France 
    Evening all, nice day for bike rides.
    drove down today from Melksham to Folkestone saw a dozen or so bikes in all that way, drove on to our B&B on Nord/Pas de Calais 60 minutes drive and more than double that of most shapes and sizes. left Wilts with a bit of a shower on the way but warm and sunny all day here.

keep it safe, back to work Thursday

Jealous, hoping to be in Limousin end of April for a week or so, enjoy your trip

Do enjoy those nice, smooth, empty roads!
    Orange ones are faster, but red ones are more comfortable!

Enjoy the trip sounds great

France love it, have safe journey

came over the top of a hill to return to Hesdin and there were 2 bikes around bandit 600 size with a yellow car. bikes had guards round the bars and engine. a few flags on the side of the dis-used track, my guess they were new riders learning . next to no room to manoeuver no room to get speed up and road surface didnt have a lot of grip also very windy on top just to give it a twist.
    found a town house, a bit tatty , owned by English, but one hell of a workshop ;0 can I talk the mrs round ??

came over the top of a hill to return to Hesdin and there were 2 bikes around bandit 600 size with a yellow car. bikes had guards round the bars and engine. a few flags on the side of the dis-used track, my guess they were new riders learning . next to no room to manoeuver no room to get speed up and road surface didnt have a lot of grip also very windy on top just to give it a twist.
    found a town house, a bit tatty , owned by English, but one hell of a workshop ;0 can I talk the mrs round ??

jujust finished a bottle of rose less than £1 for a 750ml bottle , even unleaded is around £1 a litre coke and bottled water are dearer!!