1. Just for fun 
    Whats this all about...............

Banned
    Battle of Waterloo ?

This page deliberately left bank
    I only have one vice…I lie.

Tour de Frog 1932
    I only have one vice…I lie.

I was going to say I've been to a few wet Talmag Trophy Trials that were a bit like that but maybe it looks more like a scramble?
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Platinum Member
    It's the recovery of Baron Von Grumbles GSXR after his green-laning experience :-)

^^^ likey^^^
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Been going thru some old 60 motorcycle mags.

This picture is from a scramble that was shown on BBC Grandstand. Its actually involves spectators pushing sidecars scramblers that are stuck in the mud.

Back in the 60's scrambling was a lot more popular than it is now and was a regular feature on the Saturday afternoon Grandstand TV. Meetings were arranged especially for the TV coverage
    The last one they covered on a saturday afternoon was held at Naish hill between Derry hill and Sandy Lane back in the 70's.
    I watched the first couple of races on TV then went up there to watch the last race which was shown live. There was a scaffold tower with a box on top with a 3.5 rover parked at the bottom.
    Soon as the race finished the door opened and Murray Walker came down ladder jumped in the car and was out the gates and off home before any of the spectators left.

There was not many spectators as the event was set up by the BBC for the TV. I think Graham Noyce won the event if I remember correctly

What the hell is scrambling?..........Oh, you old timers are on about Moto-X. :-D

We still scramble at Bath Classic, had a really good event at Yatton Keynell a few weeks back. Great day out