Notices

Thread: Sportsbike pillion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    As above, use the pegs that is not the cowboy jump!
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

I always make sure dabz is ready before I step on and he has both feet on the floor and holding onto the bars to steady the bike, only a couple of times have I not made it first time but touch wood we've never fallen over or anything dramatic! When it is almost dropped its because he's not ready

Hope your gf will enjoy the sports bike, it's very different being sat higher than the rider! The more times she gets on and off the better you'll both get at it ��

I've got a set of 'love handles' but I'm not a fan.
    There's too much movement when accelerating and braking.
    I prefer the arms around the waist/brace yourself on the tank method.

Tried the love handles,but mrs said they were ok for accelerating but there is too much room between us on the saddle for braking .
    She taps me on the shoulder to let me know when she's getting on or off,but this is on an xjr so not a sports bike

I've got a set of love handles but mine are part of my body!
    I would love to see someone ride a sports bike with me on the back though getting on would be easy. Step 1 stand legs apart. Step 2 reverse bike between said legs. Step 3 sit fat arse on seat and raise legs.

When over arf is on the back of the Triumph Sprint she enjoys the higher view, bad news is she can see the speedo...