Notices

Thread: Cancer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    b. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the gastro-intestinal tract. Cancer feeds on mucus. By cutting off milk and substituting with rice or coconut milk, cancer cells will starved.
    I edited that, it did say Soya milk but that's definitely not good for you. Almond milk is ok too

Diamond Member
    My mum has always led a healthy lifestyle, never smoked, drank little, plenty of veg etc etc. No sugar in cooking either as my dad is a type 1 diabetic and has been for decades. She had bowel cancer about 20 years ago (same as her mum died from), got a 5 year all clear following an operation and chemo. Got it again 10 years later....had chemo, again another 5 years all clear. Then Liver cancer...this time treated with radiotherapy...and now she has it in one of her lymph nodes. Docs want to treat with herceptin but you can't have that until you've had chemo so that's what she's on now. So much for a healthy diet and lifestyle...in her case anyway.

Banned
    Sorry to hear about your Mum Snowy. Look into apricot kernels, they won't harm her and may just cure her. I buy mine from a health food shop in Glastonbury. Top of the High St.

Also check out Rick Simpson http://phoenixtears.ca/
    Last edited by Swanny; 05-06-14 at 10:11 AM.

Banned

Sorry to hear about your mum I hope it all works out and me and the mrs wish you all the best
    "look busy......... Jesus is watching you" !!!

Banned
    Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours

Taking in consideration it is one of the deadliest diseases. Scientists constantly try to find a cure and finally put an end to cancer. This herb is one of those cures and it can kill up to 98% of cancer cells in just 16 hours.
    Namely, according to the researches published in “Life Science”, artemisinin, a “Sweet wormwood” or “Artemisia Annua” derivative, was used in Chinese medicine and it can kill 98% of lung cancer cells in less than 16 hours.

http://www.healthyfoodhouse.com/amaz...just-16-hours/

Everyone comes up with ideas re health. Most are rubbish. Eat a well balanced diet, cut out the alcohol and exercise. To be sure also give up motorbikes because you MIGHT come off.
    Cancer is a lottery, a nasty one which we all hope we will never win.

I will live life to the full, yes I try to eat better now, I like a glass or three of Shiraz and the only regular exercise I do is walking to the car. I will ride until I can't

This is most interesting, Swanny ..... last month or so I was told by 3 doctors and a lab report that I had cancer. When I saw the consultant who was to operate on me I told him that the cancer had gone away. He concurred! He was quite surprised it had gone away, telling me that cancer never goes away, it is always with you ..... unless you are dead! Well, that cheered me up, I can tell you. Anyway it got me thinking .... what did I do to get rid of the cancer? I can only think that was the vitamin supplements I take. Or was it the antioxidants in red wine, or the great healthy food my wife cooks for me ( no crap food in our house!) .... or what . Whatever it was, I want to do it again .... just in case ... . Richard
    It's not about my ears ... it's about my ride!

Banned
    Great news, glad we didn't lose you