Notices

Thread: Cancer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    It's an emotive subject and the majority of people know someone who has had it or has died from it. The video is very thought provoking and there is no doubt you will find a hundred different reports where most will clash with each other. The truth normally gets pushed aside where big money is concerned though, everything normally boils down to making a profit.
    I think if you have Cancer or know someone, as I do, then it certainly won't hurt to try each and every potential cure, i've always believed that nature has the best cures and it's normally when we try messing with nature and adding chemicals to food that we cause our own problems, things like feeding sheeps bones to cattle for example.
    I think we should all make an effort to eat/drink more naturally, more fruit and veg and avoid the mass produced chemical filled junk served up in a lot of money saving machines. Saying that we owe it to ourselves to include beer/cider/burger/kebab/sweets now and again for the soul.
    I train Karate and run a lot, try to eat mostly good stuff but may also try a few of the mentioned foodstuff, nothing to lose!

Quote Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
    Great news, glad we didn't lose you
    Cheers mate ...... . Richard
    It's not about my ears ... it's about my ride!