Quote Originally Posted by Conehead View Post
I'm ok, If the issue is with the bike being faulty then the dealer should loan you a bike as a courtesy. I wouldn't trust any bike shop with an oil change as I have heard a lot of them dont bother and just top it off. Check the oil and see how clean it is but I am still convinced what I heard was your cam chain. Did you buy the bike new, if so then surely there would be some kind of guarantee that you can shove under their nose. Happy to help if you need.
I agree with you on not trusting them in oil changes, but at least the oil filter is different... unless they put the old oil back in... that would be very dodgy.

I'll check the oil and will let you know, but already did 1200 miles on this one.

Yes, the bike was bought new and on the first time when the engine had to be rebuilt, I insisted for a new engine and triumph told me "we don't do that, we fix the engine and that's what the warranty is for".

I read on the internet that a courtesy bike is at the dealers discretion, they don't have to do it... I feel powerless and deceived. They took all my money and time and I don't even have something that behaves like something new.