Notices

Thread: Limp-wristed :(

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Just see it as a slight delay you'll nail it next time. Do you have a 125 you can practice on? Just spend a couple of days doing nothing but ride round and round Salisbury so the whole test route becomes second nature.

If you want I could follow you so that you are used to a bike right behind you. You could also try to imagine that I am the examiner. Pm me if interested. I really dont mind.
    When it's your time to go it's your time, so don't let it catch you.

Thanks everyone. Am not giving up. Need to save the monies for another test. And that's a really kind offer Conehead, but I dont have a 125 any more, I sold it to pay for the das and 650. :-(

Keep at it, im sure next time will be different, nerves are fine, every trackday or at prescott im the same, just about trying to shake em out and focus on the job. Good luck

Again keep at it, keep your mind on what is going on around you, and just let yourself flow through the motions. And remember to keep in the correct lane for the roundabouts! :-)

It's the pulling away and hill start wot did for me. The nerves go straight to my hands and turn them into jellyfish on crack.

I shall lobby for the introduction of the hill stop. I would pass with flying colours..
    Man has always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much...the wheel, New York, wars and so on...while all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time.

But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man...for precisely the same reason.

That sucks but if I could help in any way let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Florentine View Post
    It's the pulling away and hill start wot did for me. The nerves go straight to my hands and turn them into jellyfish on crack.

I shall lobby for the introduction of the hill stop. I would pass with flying colours..
    Yeah, hill stops are good but my favourite is the 11 point turn.
    I only have one viceā€¦I lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Conehead View Post
    That sucks but if I could help in any way let me know.
    Would you be prepared to dress as a traditionally built woman of a certain age and take the test for me...?
    Man has always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much...the wheel, New York, wars and so on...while all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time.

But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man...for precisely the same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Florentine View Post
    Would you be prepared to dress as a traditionally built woman of a certain age and take the test for me...?
    No problem but I must warn you I might not get away with it as I am 6'3" and don't look feminine at all but my wife said she will try to make me look more like the role required