Notices

Thread: What to do on a wet weekend

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mal103 View Post
    Ride to Bournmouth avoiding the rain clouds, stay in hotel, go to restaurant for steak and cake then probably get wet tomorrow going home.....
    Like it!!!

Having tonight thought I would get a head start on the Enield wiring loom only to find the replacement is absolutely not for my bike (what did I honestly expect!!) I'm now faced with the task I've been putting off for a month, sort the alarm on the Gixer7 and all of a sudden a ride in the rain is looking the better option ; )

With rain showers forecast for the next week, I thought it a good idea to book a trip to France tomorrow, so I can get well and truly soaked. I take the 2300 ferry from Portsmouth to Le Havre and get back on Saturday evening .... better pack my waterproofs and sat nav ( which now works, since I replaced the battery! A bientot. Richard
    It's not about my ears ... it's about my ride!

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Cool View Post
    Garage with tea and home made cake
    Sounds good to me!!!!
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanboy View Post
    With rain showers forecast for the next week, I thought it a good idea to book a trip to France tomorrow, so I can get well and truly soaked. I take the 2300 ferry from Portsmouth to Le Havre and get back on Saturday evening .... better pack my waterproofs and sat nav ( which now works, since I replaced the battery! A bientot. Richard

Have a great trip, I absolutely love riding in France, not jealous at all

It's not been so bad despite the forecasts. I went out on the first train friday and back later in the afternoon after going down to Paris and I didn't get wet until I got on the M20.
    It rained all the way from there.

--------------------------------
    On the road to nowhere