Notices

Thread: Can you help return lost ignition key?

1. Can you help return lost ignition key? 
    Hi, I've joined this forum as I have found a Ducati Ignition key. I am a keen motrcyclist myself so would really like to return this key to its rightful owner. I work as a delivery driver and on Wednesday 16-4-14 at approximately 1:45 I was traveling from Corsham to Bradford-upon-avon on the B3109.I'd just pulled up at a red light on the Fiveways junction where the A365 crosses the B3109 an noticed a bike pull up on the opposite side on the junction heading towards Corsham.The said rider pulled away and as he came parallel with me I noticed something fall from the machine/rider and bounce several times on the road surface.I immediately pulled my van out of the line of traffic to the side of the road and waited for a space in the traffic to get out and retrieve the dropped item which subsequently turned out to be a Ducati Ignition key. I have informed the Police of this and they have sent a report to both the Chippenham and Trowbridge forces. I have also posted this find on facebook and also contacted friends and associates that have an interest in bikes particularly Ducati's.If you know of somebody that has lost this item or indeed you are the owner of this key please get in touch as i would love to return this to its owner.I live in Bristol,thanks for your time.

Welcome to the group and I hope you find the owner. Surely you could have caught up to the rider in your van if they were on a ducati
    When it's your time to go it's your time, so don't let it catch you.

lool,afraid not, van is limited to 68mph,wow the power

Hi and welcome, fingers crossed you link up
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Platinum Member
    What a nice guy you are Pete.
    I'm sure the rider will be appreciative.
    If you'd followed it for long enough it would have probably broken down :-))

Might have a ride out, if you continue on passed the key you may find all of the other bits that have rattled lose off the bike. Including the rider !.... seriously though yes good on you
    Counting down until my next ride out!

Hi Pete and welcome to the forum

Morning Pete, shame there are more people like you around.