Notices

Thread: Anyone know this tw*t WX13 HWJ

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    its there body and they have to live with the consequence of there actions sooner or later..

Quote Originally Posted by 8_ball View Post
    its there body and they have to live with the consequence of there actions sooner or later..
    No it's my life and I don't want it to be spoiled because I ran over some pr*ck who filled my braking space.
    I don't want to be forced to live with the consequences of his actions.
    The other side of that roundabout he overtook on is a 500m straight with perfect visability.
    I saw him for 30 seconds but in that short time I got the measure of his riding and his attitude towards it.
    Neither were good.

I personally ride wearing what the **** I like! Couldn't give a **** what anyone else thinks, life's too short and when your numbers up it's up!! So long as I'm not harming anyone else then bollox to the anal safety brigade!!

Quote Originally Posted by wiltshire builders View Post
    No it's my life and I don't want it to be spoiled because I ran over some pr*ck who filled my braking space.
    I don't want to be forced to live with the consequences of his actions.
    The other side of that roundabout he overtook on is a 500m straight with perfect visability.
    I saw him for 30 seconds but in that short time I got the measure of his riding and his attitude towards it.
    Neither were good.
    get a bus pass, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Loyal68 View Post
    I personally ride wearing what the **** I like! Couldn't give a **** what anyone else thinks, life's too short and when your numbers up it's up!! So long as I'm not harming anyone else then bollox to the anal safety brigade!!
    well said. 'here, here'

Quote Originally Posted by Loyal68 View Post
    No gear and no idea.......

Quote Originally Posted by wiltshire builders View Post
    No gear and no idea.......
    lol

deleted
    Last edited by QB1; 22-04-14 at 10:14 AM.

Was bimbling around on the X7 (it lives!!) this weekend and then a gentle ride around the New Forest and coast on the MT03, leather jacket and kevlar cargo clad, still bike boots and gloves though. Have to say, although I prefer this get up for when pottering or not going far I really miss the solid feel of leathers or even my textiles over the flappy troos, certainly leathers will give more protection if the worst happens but it's more that I've just got so use to wearing them over the years that I feel uncomfortable in loose fitting, thinner trousers with armour moving all over the place.

I think it's more about my state of mind as to whether a 'proper' ride with hardly any 'off bike' time or a ride to a destination and then more time spent standing/walking around. I know not a rational way to decide but I've got a car when I want to be rational or do more walking about than travelling ; )

You takes your choice..........

I would love to have a leather jacket but no ones found a herd big enough yet. Short journeys its jeans and CE armoured nylon jack (and of course bike boots and gloves) For longer journeys I use Kevlar jeans.

Pet hates are tassels, trainers, no gloves and Hi Vis, but that's just a personal view. If you want to wear what you like, you can as it's a free country.