Notices

Thread: Anyone know this tw*t WX13 HWJ

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    Lol, and therein lies the problem with reading this on my phone where I can't see pictures! Apologies Wiltshire Builders, I assumed you were on your bike and that some guy in a van and trailer overtook you! Was wondering how youd seen his trainers! I guess I do fit the stereotype! What a tool I feel! :-)
    @brizzer, spot on, and thanks for making me realise I misread the entire post! Lol
    I'll STFU now...
    Hahaha! That's brilliant. Nowt wrong with a hoodie.
    I'm wearing jeans and a hoodie right now!
    Don't get me wrong, I've worn everything from a suit and tie right through to shorts and flip flops whilst riding and I know it's stupid but I would never cross the white line to gain vision, overtake on a blind bend or overtake at a junction regardless of what I was wearing.

Well at least the guy had self cancelling indicators.

Gotta love gloves, what a useful invention. Like motorcycles, like what kinds of people invent these things??
    Last edited by Aubz; 16-04-14 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Meant to quote swanny, then found I couldn't delete this original and try again; so I'm adding an extra question mark.

WX plate. Must be a copper.

--------------------------------
    On the road to nowhere

Diamond Member
    I thought it was only yoofs wearing hoodies roaming around shopping malls we had to be wary of?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    In the end you only need the safety gear if you come off!
    Very true
    But it's usually the ones not dressed the safest that don't ride the safest

the main problem is...... he gives us all a bad name irrespective of gear and bike

Banned
    I reckon next to your hat gloves and boots are the next most important things.
    I have some Richa winter gloves which are goretex but they aren't very warm and I can shake them off if I really try. Not great I don't feel safe wearing them
    Last edited by Swanny; 17-04-14 at 12:30 AM.

I think that its easy to judge when sat on the fence and after the event. personlly I think ???? who gives a %&*$£. I thought I lived in a age of fredom. I f you want to wear a just a helmet then so be it !!!

the phause ' all the gear and no idea' springs to mind. weekend warriors are no better with there 'road craft'

if there is a real issue with the riding style of the first guy overtaking then take the photo to the police and let them deal with him, oh but you cant can you ???? say no more

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 8_ball View Post
    I think that its easy to judge when sat on the fence and after the event. personlly I think ???? who gives a %&*$£. I thought I lived in a age of fredom. I f you want to wear a just a helmet then so be it !!!
    I totally agree but it just makes me shudder when I think what would happen to people if they fell off with no gloves
    I'm a total hypocrite I spent a month riding around Vietnam in shorts and tee shirts without gloves or a helmet