Notices

Thread: Anyone know this tw*t WX13 HWJ

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Anyone know this tw*t WX13 HWJ 
    Overtook me in the van towing the trailer on a blind bend then sandwiched himself between me and the caravan infront.
    2 seconds after this pic he overtook the caravan. As you can see there is a round-a-bout infront and he narrowly missed a tipper coming the other way.

The jeans, trainers and hoodie combo highlight what a tool this guy really is. The lack of mirrors seal the deal.

If anyone knows him please have a word. His roadcraft was laughable.
    Attached Images

Banned
    Natural selection at work, hopefully he won't take anyone else with him

I wear jeans, trainers and hoodies. Some people think I'm a tool but I'm not really, and frankly, screw them! I thought the biking fraternity was above judging people by the clothes they wear?
    Sorry to hear this idiot gave you a fright, and put you and others in danger. I guess it could just as easily have been a suit wearing salesperson, or a uniformed soldier, or a lady in a frock? I'm sure he'll wind up in a tree at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    I wear jeans, trainers and hoodies. Some people think I'm a tool but I'm not really, and frankly, screw them! I thought the biking fraternity was above judging people by the clothes they wear?
    Sorry to hear this idiot gave you a fright, and put you and others in danger. I guess it could just as easily have been a suit wearing salesperson, or a uniformed soldier, or a lady in a frock? I'm sure he'll wind up in a tree at some point.

lol , I think most of us have rode with our hoodie and jeans on, but generally you tend to take it easy or I do , not that my leathers will be much use at 3 digit speeds I suppose

pss I hope you weren't driving when you took that photo

Lol, and therein lies the problem with reading this on my phone where I can't see pictures! Apologies Wiltshire Builders, I assumed you were on your bike and that some guy in a van and trailer overtook you! Was wondering how youd seen his trainers! I guess I do fit the stereotype! What a tool I feel! :-)
    @brizzer, spot on, and thanks for making me realise I misread the entire post! Lol
    I'll STFU now...

For sure there sun brings out some dick head riding!
    Agree that jeans and hoodies don't have the monopoly on it though, driving home tonight I was blitzed by a trio of coloured leather heroes all trying to overtake me and the lorry in front before the next bend, might have looked good on their GoPro footage but looked p*ss poor from my drivers seat or the van driving coming in the opposite direction.
    If only all riders were as perfect as us ; )
    Keep safe out there

Banned
    I saw a bloke on Sunday wearing vest, shorts, flip flops and no gloves
    He was on a scooter but even still if he had come off he'd be in a right bloody mess
    I won't even ride without gloves

Never trainers but I'm usually guilty of Jeans and often of a Hoodie and Novelty helmet. I find it's the power rangers with leathers to match the bike I see acting the most idiotic normally.

Have ridden for over 30 years and in that time worn just about every get up on a bike and yes that does include vest, shorts and flip flops - was it ever that warm in the 80's?
    Nowadays it's usually Goretex textiles, leathers or occasionally the kevlar cargo's get an airing but part of me always hankers back to the jeans and Adidas trainers days of my X7 /LC youth. In the end you only need the safety gear if you come off!