Hello everyone, Its been a while since my last post. So thought i would re introduce myself on here. I am currently still on my cbt but am going to be doing das very soon (I hope)! I sold my last bike, which was a modified Kawasaki eliminator 125. It was extremely uncomfortable, had a odd riding position (dropped handle bars with cruiser style foot pegs), gutless, a chopped off exhaust etc. But i loved absolutely every minute of it, even the three 200 miles each way rides down to Cornwall on the a38 and a30 in strong winds and rain and the pokey 125 engine screaming at me! I cant wait to get something bigger and more comfortable. Just last week i unfortunately bought a Chinese bike which is a sukida sk125-B I read mixed reviews on them and really needed transport and still do. Yesterday i was pulling up in sainsburys on the way home and felt and heard a clunk and a then a sudden stop! The rear drum brake had completely seized. Very lucky i wasn't travelling at speed. I managed to release it and untightened it then limped home using the front brake and gears to slow me. Now i have no transport and regretting buying it. If anyone has any advice or could lend a hand then let me know what you think? Ill put some pictured it up soon. Cheers, Sonny.