Notices

Thread: BikeSaf day at Castle Combe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Burbler View Post
    He did seem in a bit of a hurry. Crackling and banging was, I gather, the quick-shift gears.
    yea awesome , and his bike seemed a lot more stable at them speeds than just about every other civi riders bike at half his speed, it was awesome to watch even though it was only a few laps and its made me want to watch a bike race event now

I popped in for 5mins, seemed pretty crowded at the tent.

Sent from my Q9H using Tapatalk
    GPZ500S - oldie but still a goodie, just like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw loads of bikes heading that way. Quite a few looked as though they could do with a bit of instruction too!
    Lots of white line hugging and I saw one group with a KTM practically riding on the curb going down the A420.

Sounds like a top day.

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzer View Post
    yea awesome , and his bike seemed a lot more stable at them speeds than just about every other civi riders bike at half his speed, it was awesome to watch even though it was only a few laps and its made me want to watch a bike race event now
    Not surprising really, Micheal Rutter, multiple Macau GP winner, BSB race winner, NW 200 winner etc etc Very nice looking BMW S1000RR, get yourself to Brands Hatch next weekend for the first round of the BSB and see it in action!! I'll be there!!