Quote Originally Posted by Col View Post
Crap this speeding tosh...gives some patronising plods and lifes moaners chance to bleat on and make themselves appear important.

You only have to go a short distance to see the complete lunacy of all these stupid speed signs that have no bearing whatsoever to the road...none whatsoever...it is all a cost to the taxpayer and basically a waste. In reality you can only go as slow, or as fast, as the prevailing traffic and weather conditions.

Wow a hanging offence to hit 40 in a uninhabited 30 area...pathetic nonsense. Motorways down to 40 in the middle of the night !!!! wtf is that all about ???

As WR6133 rightly states that cameras , and I would add those stupid flashing speed signs, are a bloody distraction more likely to cause accidents.

All the paint on the roads..'SLOW!!!' and big signs 'BEND' must cost us a fortune.....use the cash to fill the bloody potholes.

Another hazard are those speed bumps and humps ... in the night and you get dazzled by some twat and their led car lights then hit one it could be 'goodnight vienna'

Speed faff is a self serving money spinner for the state and employ egotistical patronising twats to preach their blinkered tosh.

Have a nice day

Stupid signs........... Best one I think I've seen is the big ones on the motorways that say " sign not in use" REALLY !!!!! I mean WTF !!!!