Notices

Thread: are we hard done by speeding in wiltshire

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I did a speed awareness course about 5 years ago and didn't declare it and had no comeback. Let the insurance company ask the questions and answer them truthfully. A speed awareness course isn't a conviction and IS NOT seen as such by insurance co's.

Banned
    Times might have changed but I my experience 3 points for speeding doesn't make any difference to your premium, after all everybody speeds but sometimes you get caught. It's not really a crime unless you're doing it in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    What's wrong with 60mph on a straight deserted road past a school in a small village at 3.30am in the morning ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M7gD9UuzeA

mmmmmmmmm bit old but evidence lol!!!
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

Banned
    Totally agree with that video
    What's mean to be is mean to be

Two of us were riding back from West Wales on the M4, it was a sunny Monday afternoon and we'd been to visit a friend in hospital.

As it was a nice day and the road wasn't busy we were clipping on at 108mph when we say the blue light, I thought all I'd be doing for the next 6 months would be polishing my bike but the cop told us to keep it under 90 and he could see we weren't riding dangerously or being stupid so he wasn't going to book us.

We were both wearing our patches and he commented by saying "you lot are supposed to hate us, and many of us hate you, which I think is stupid because we've never met before. You 2 seem like tidy guys and I'm not a wanker so stay safe. If you were in south Wales area you'd both be banned by now just as I would be if I was speeding, those guys are wankers. You've been warned."

I bought a lottery ticket that week.
    www.hellsangelsnomads.co.uk
    Strength & Honour