Notices

Thread: Missing flight MH370 ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I don't dispute that there are many government coverups, I just don't believe this flight is one of them

I was brought up in a household where Dad worked in certain government departments where he was privy to info that we couldn't be told. The fact he suddenly stopped us eating lamb around the time of the Mad Cow disease outbreak, or wouldn't let us buy a house on certain land that was ex-govt wasteland, or stopped us swimming in a particular bit of coastline over the years made me realise a lot is kept under wraps from the public. Similarly during the more active Taliban threat years there were certain times I was told to cancel trips to London etc
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SupeRDel View Post
    Too many people are sat watching James Bond type action movies and think that sort of stuff happens for real
    I’ll wait until some clear evidence comes to light on the missing plane as to do otherwise would be nothing more than speculation on my part. I don’t think you need to watch a James Bond Movie to gain an insight into the goings-on within the corridors of power – just read some of the reports/documents on the Iraq invasion, Hillsborough disaster, and Stephen Lawrence scandal and so on and so on. I think it is all too easy, general and simplistic to say that people blame the government for everything they don’t understand. I believe it has more to do with the lies we have been fed by successive governments year on year. If you lie today don’t expect to be believed tomorrow.

Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SupeRDel View Post
    Too many people are sat watching James Bond type action movies and think that sort of stuff happens for real
    I’ll wait until some clear evidence comes to light on the missing plane as to do otherwise would be nothing more than speculation on my part. I don’t think you need to watch a James Bond Movie to gain an insight into the goings-on within the corridors of power – just read some of the reports/documents on the Iraq invasion, Hillsborough disaster, and Stephen Lawrence scandal and so on and so on. I think it is all too easy, general and simplistic to say that people blame the government for everything they don’t understand. I believe it has more to do with the lies we have been fed by successive governments. If you lie today don’t expect to be believed tomorrow.