Notices

Thread: Missing flight MH370 ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    There's nothing secret about Diego Garcia..used to go there off and on when I was in the military.. it's just a island.. In the middle of no where.. It's just not that interesting.. So you don't hear much about it.

looking at the pics of it, I quite fancy it for a holiday
    In loving memory of Mikkie Mahon 8th May 1986 - 28th September 2014. Taken too soon, ride free x
    “I WILL be a story in your head, but that’s ok. We are all stories in the end, just make yours a good one, eh?”

Diego Garcia is used in the Transformer films and several others, so definetley not secret.

I do love a conspiracy theory but I don't think this one is true.
    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

http://tbex.co.uk/

I reckon the pilot hijacked the plane, tried to fly it somewhere, his plan didn't work for one reason or another then ended up in the sea. Reckon they will find the black box, some French surrender monkey plane crashed in the sea, took them 2 years to recover the box and managed to gain some info about the accident. It's a sad story if it was a sinister plot in some way, just hope they find a plausible explanation for the victims families.
    "look busy......... Jesus is watching you" !!!

Too many people are sat watching James Bond type action movies and think that sort of stuff happens for real

Quote Originally Posted by SupeRDel View Post
    Too many people are sat watching James Bond type action movies and think that sort of stuff happens for real
    It's the same with everything. Don't understand something or it doesn't make you personally richer? Blame the government!!
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

Quote Originally Posted by Dabz View Post
    It's the same with everything. Don't understand something or it doesn't make you personally richer? Blame the government!!
    Don't dismiss conspiracy theories too lightly, I blame the government for cats crapping in my front garden, wrote to my local MP and turns out he's a bloody cat owner as well, are gonna you tell me there's not a government cat conspiracy going on! Not sure about Diego Garcia though, I thought he plays midfield for Real Madrid?

Banned
    I don't believe our government would ever lie to us

Quote Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
    I don't believe our government would ever lie to us
    You Sir, owe me a new lap top!

This one has just had Coffee spat all over it
    ROFL

Originally Posted by SupeRDel

"It's the same with everything. Don't understand something or it doesn't make you personally richer? Blame the government!!"

Agreed,a great deal of "Conspiracy Theories"are ridiculously farfetched and total and utter pie in the sky.As ordinary,decent,rational individuals,the vast majority of us will do absolutely anything to defend our existence and preserve the status quo.

Regarding James Bond type fantasies and government involvement in sinister goings on,and just taking one case in point,I'd love to hear some nae sayers theories on the mysterious events surrounding the death of
    Alexander Litvinenko.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...der-litvinenko