Notices

Thread: Wikileaks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 81-Nomad View Post
    Ken, Swanny and WR, when are we heading for downing street? I'm not fussy which number I get.
    Anytime. I call dibs on Clegg there is something about him that winds me up no end

Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    At the risk of wishing I hadn't asked, what do 'the people' want changed?
    That's a new thread or two......thousand !!!
    I only have one viceā€¦I lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    At the risk of wishing I hadn't asked, what do 'the people' want changed?
    If you have to ask,maybe your'e getting too much flouride !!! I use Aloe Dent myself................

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Cool View Post
    If you have to ask,maybe your'e getting too much flouride !!! I use Aloe Dent myself................
    must be the medication I'm on (real ale and Pernod but not usually in the same glass) but life's pretty rosy from where I see it??

Banned

Published on May 7, 2014
    28th of April 2014. Ian R Crane gives a mind blowing presentation to New Horizons Saint Annes.

Humanity vs Insanity: The Fight Back!

Ian R Crane is a former oilfield executive .... who now writes and lectures on the unfolding geopolitical agenda. Ian has spoken at New Horizons many times and draws in huge audiences.

It cannot have escaped your attention that the corporate agenda is being ramped up at a phenomenal pace. The rich are getting even richer, the middle classes are being saddled with ever-increasing debt, whilst the working classes are being forced to compete for work in an ever-decreasing employment market. Many jobs are offered on zero hours contracts ('Slave Labour on Demand'), whilst falsely reducing the reported level of unemployment.

Benefits are being sanctioned and Bedroom Taxes imposed to force people out of their homes, creating an underclass that is then demonised in the lamestream media through such 'reality' shows as Benefits Street.

Where is the compassion? Where is the Humanity? Where are the plans to restore the country to full employment?

The onus is on us to bring about the changes that we all know we need to see!

Within the next few weeks, an initiative will be launched which will become a major thorn in the side of the establishment.

It's TIME for HUMANITY to STAND UP and restore SANITY.

Are you with us? ... or are you going to sit back and watch this country descend into a corporatist hell?

Cripes! .... this is like the Open University. I'm always amazed how many philosophers ride on 2 wheels!
    It's not about my ears ... it's about my ride!

Too much time dreaming and not enough looking at the road ahead methinks.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanboy View Post
    Cripes! .... this is like the Open University. I'm always amazed how many philosophers ride on 2 wheels!
    A misconception originating from the 'chattering classes' dinner parties. As free spirits many of us bikers have the ability to think out of the box. We are a very vulnerable species in the world of the road jungle and no match for the powerful 4x4 predators. Our very survival depends on us using our sharp brains.
    Last edited by redken1; 09-05-14 at 10:21 PM.

Banned

Contrary to what the mainstream media has tried to convince you, it's not at all a mystery how the fire started in Odessa, Ukraine and it's not at all a mystery who started it. We owe it to the victims to expose what really happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
    Contrary to what the mainstream media has tried to convince you, it's not at all a mystery how the fire started in Odessa, Ukraine and it's not at all a mystery who started it. We owe it to the victims to expose what really happened.
    I've noticed a couple of times the BBC website has attributed something bad to the Ukrainian government in a news article and then less than 30 minutes later the article has changed to remove any blame.