Notices

Thread: Wikileaks

Hybrid View

Cripes! .... this is like the Open University. I'm always amazed how many philosophers ride on 2 wheels!
    It's not about my ears ... it's about my ride!

Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanboy View Post
    Cripes! .... this is like the Open University. I'm always amazed how many philosophers ride on 2 wheels!
    A misconception originating from the 'chattering classes' dinner parties. As free spirits many of us bikers have the ability to think out of the box. We are a very vulnerable species in the world of the road jungle and no match for the powerful 4x4 predators. Our very survival depends on us using our sharp brains.
    Last edited by redken1; 09-05-14 at 10:21 PM.

Banned

Contrary to what the mainstream media has tried to convince you, it's not at all a mystery how the fire started in Odessa, Ukraine and it's not at all a mystery who started it. We owe it to the victims to expose what really happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
    Contrary to what the mainstream media has tried to convince you, it's not at all a mystery how the fire started in Odessa, Ukraine and it's not at all a mystery who started it. We owe it to the victims to expose what really happened.
    I've noticed a couple of times the BBC website has attributed something bad to the Ukrainian government in a news article and then less than 30 minutes later the article has changed to remove any blame.

Quote Originally Posted by redken1 View Post
    A misconception originating from the 'chattering classes' dinner parties. As free spirits many of us bikers have the ability to think out of the box. We are a very vulnerable species in the world of the road jungle and no match for the powerful 4x4 predators. Our very survival depends on us using our sharp brains.
    Spot on Redken1 !
    It's not about my ears ... it's about my ride!

Quote Originally Posted by redken1 View Post
    It's true and clinically tested http://motocrossactionmag.com/news/m...jason-lawrence