Notices

Thread: Rockin the free world

Threaded View

Lads, and ledies, thanks for the welcome messages :-). I'm currently waiting on a new chain and sprocket set from Swindon, had the same one for the past 1.4 years and well Mother Nature isn't so kind to steel, [without an abba stand and a load of high quality cleaning products (now bought alongside ACF 50) bloomin' rust had a field day]. Will be back out on the road in no time. A mate of mine from Salisbury with a ZX10 (kindly saying he's in his twenties, but truthfully that's a few years give or take isn't it Luke) will, weather permitting, be joining me: going down to Poole on the 1.4.13.

Looking for riders from Melksham area. Thought maybe meeting at the Foresters Arms could be a plan, cheap-ish fuel opposite, quick cola/lemonade and then head off after work at around 4pm - 5pm dependant on your work commitments. Other joining areas can be arranged (Trowbridge etc) :-)

Obviously if it's going to rain I'm not going... (Feel like a bit of a woos saying it but honestly I don't think as many people would be down there).
    Last edited by Aubz; 23-03-14 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Grammatical error