Notices

Thread: Motorcycle speed cameras

1. Motorcycle speed cameras 
    Something to be aware of when riding in the Avon and Somerset area http://www.thewestonmercury.co.uk/ne...vers_1_3433669

Also Abergavenny, on Sunday just gone saw a Police motorcycle speed camera set up just on the way out of the town toward Brecon on the A40 and another at Crickhowell further up the A40, no problem if your watching the speed, if not it could become expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey haired bloke View Post
    Also Abergavenny, on Sunday just gone saw a Police motorcycle speed camera set up just on the way out of the town toward Brecon on the A40 and another at Crickhowell further up the A40, no problem if your watching the speed, if not it could become expensive.
    Not really surprising though the way some people were riding there at the weekend.

Banned

Ms Mountstevens
    I can't imagine why she's not married

However, one member of public told the meeting: “We take our lives in our hands trying to cross the road.”
    Gosh it must be terrible living there

Thanks for the heads up QB1

Quote Originally Posted by Swanny View Post

Ms Mountstevens
    I can't imagine why she's not married
    Paper bag, 12 cans of Stella and some quality psychedelics. I'm sure she could find a Husband somewhere.

Banned
    Paper bag and 12 cans of Stella maybe, but looking at her tripped out would be some freaky ****

That woman one of the parasites foisted on taxpayers in a completely pointless overpaid 'job' of Police Commissioner ..

.... reading the article it is a few old busy bodies with nothing better to do bleating on about a road that is no different to others and the school has big car park behind it where the kids get dropped off

It is a busy road...speeding ???? about as much as elsewhere .... 'nimby' area for sure I'd like to know where the £138k for speed cameras came from

Interested to see plod are getting 3 camera bikes ...... this brought about by Weston bike nights ??
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

Col, what is a camera bike? Richard
    It's not about my ears ... it's about my ride!

Guess it is one where they can set up a camera on roadside and be more versatile ? than a van/car Vulcanboy ??

....the article says 'and three new motorcycle speed cameras will be introduced as well'

There was a bike [hayabusa?] used 'ooop norf' that had cameras actually mounted on the bike so could film norty peeps remember a vid with a sort of road rage incident between bikes and a car driver...plod gave the car driver a 'talk' and showed him a replay
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

Thanks, Col.
    It's not about my ears ... it's about my ride!