I know what you mean about the s1000rr. I love them too.

As superbikes go the BM is the daddy. Obviously you know that and that's why you want it!
Like Mr Scott said this bike is a completely different animal to what you're used to.
It will out-perform you all day long and more than likely highlight your short comings rather than flatter your riding style.
I know 2 years riding might seem a lot but it still means you're relatively new.

Things to note:

The acceleration will be brutal. This will seem really exciting and your adrenaline will be flowing but ask yourself if you could live with it everyday.

The engine braking will be brutal. Learning to use this is an art. Get it wrong and you could end up with a testicle necklace. In my pre-slipper clutch days locking up the back wheel was very common.

The way the power is delivered will be different. Most sports bikes don't make much power until 9,000 rpm and then it all comes at once. Take it easy at first and be gentle with the throttle. The front wheel will be hovering at this point which will feel strange. Don't make any sudden direction changes or braking and definitely don't wind it on hoping to wheelie!

The riding position will be uncomfortable but there are little tweeks you can make to get more comfort. Risers, lower rear sets, adjust the levers, gel seat etc...

Write down exactly what you want from your next bike and then you can see if it ticks the boxes.

You may find it ticks them all but I'm pretty sure it wont tick any....... just like every other superbike.
You don't buy one with your head, because they make no sense at all.

I look forward to seeing the pics of your new bavarian missile soon!