Notices

Thread: Brands Hatch Sunday 16th

1. Brands Hatch Sunday 16th 
    I will be leaving early in the morning from Salisbury if anyone is interested.

The route will be Devizes Road, A303, M3, M25 and A20. Think I got them right going from memory but sure you get the idea.
    When it's your time to go it's your time, so don't let it catch you.

whats on that day?

There will be bike racing on the Indy Circuit. This will be my first time as a marshall.

dependant on what i have on, what she who must be obeyed says, and money etc, i might pop up for the day. what time would you be leaving?

I know what you mean

Not sure what time yet but think the racing starts at 10 and I need to be there an hour early so assume I will leave about 7ish but that all will be confirmed as soon as I know more.

Hi Conehead, I'd just like to wish you good luck on your first race meeting as a Marshall, without people like yourself we'd see very little of the motorsport that we have available, good on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Conehead View Post
    I know what you mean

Not sure what time yet but think the racing starts at 10 and I need to be there an hour early so assume I will leave about 7ish but that all will be confirmed as soon as I know more.
    You should receive detailed instructions from Niño sometime soon hopefully but I think you might be needing to leave earlier than that Sign in is usually 8 Ish, maybe earlier, arrive early if you want a choice on which post you want to do

Quote Originally Posted by Moo View Post
    You should receive detailed instructions from Niño sometime soon hopefully but I think you might be needing to leave earlier than that Sign in is usually 8 Ish, maybe earlier, arrive early if you want a choice on which post you want to do
    Cheers, i will wait for the details. What I quoted was the only info I could find about the day but it was for a different organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey haired bloke View Post
    Hi Conehead, I'd just like to wish you good luck on your first race meeting as a Marshall, without people like yourself we'd see very little of the motorsport that we have available, good on you.
    Cheers for the nice message. It is something I have always wanted to do but never got round to it. If it wasn't for another member (Moo) on here who is already a marshall I probably wouldnt be doing it. Cheers again.