Notices

Thread: Kawasaki ER5 (blue?) riding past Woodshaw (bassett ) at 7:40am and 5:20pm

1. Kawasaki ER5 (blue?) riding past Woodshaw (bassett ) at 7:40am and 5:20pm 
    Noticed a Kawasaki ER5 riding past Woodshaw in Royal Wootton Bassett a couple of times now. Usually going into RWB at about 7:40am in the morning and heading towards Swindon at 5:20pm every weekday. I think the bike is blue but could be wrong.

Wondered if its a guy / girl on Wiltshire Bikers, as I ride a green Kawasaki ER5 and I don't see too many around the Swindon / RWB area!
    "Only a biker knows why a dog sticks its head out of a moving car window"

2012 BMW S1000RR
    1999 Kawasaki ER500

facebook.com/upshiftmedia

not me..i got a blue ER5 which i use for commuting but that is calne to chippenham and back..
    ride to work,work to live,live to ride

Spotted him / her again heading towards the M4 roundabout in Swindon at about 5:20pm on Friday.
    Its definitely a blue ER5, with a bright blue helmet. Beginning to doubt hes a member...

Quote Originally Posted by Big_al_+_kate View Post
    not me..i got a blue ER5 which i use for commuting but that is calne to chippenham and back..
    Ever had any troubles with your ER5? In the two years I've had mine, the speedo cable has gone, the throttle cable and just last week the choke. Think it might be time to replace all the cables...?
    "Only a biker knows why a dog sticks its head out of a moving car window"

2012 BMW S1000RR
    1999 Kawasaki ER500

facebook.com/upshiftmedia

this was beamers old bike then my son luke bought it and i bought it of him in october last year.rode all through winter and no problems so far so long as general maintenance is kept up to date..it has been reliable for the past year bar clutch cable and tyres.just did a full service on it which has improved running as well..
    cables suffer wear and tear due to exposure to elements and continual movement,had the same trouble on my gpz500..
    ride to work,work to live,live to ride

ERnie has never been loved so much hehe