Just a headsup for anyone who is currently experiencing difficulties with their PC's. I've recently been having a bit of trouble booting up and shutting down.Windows 7 has been stating that the shut downs are forced and that programs that are running should be closed. I had nothing running anywhere on shut down so had a good look around and eventually came across an icon for" Search Protect" that I had no knowledge of in the UP Arrow ( show hidden icons ),bottom right hand side of the task bar. After a google and a bit of a look around I came across quite a bit of info about it,and found that if it's installed specifically by Conduit it's a malicious subtle virus and can affect all sorts of processes in the operating system,so uninstalled it and all is well. On Windows 7 it's a simple Uninstall operation but other operating systems,XP and Vista being two examples,the process of removal is a bit more complicated.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Se...m=122&ie=UTF-8

I'm a bit of a layman when it comes to these things,although the above paragraph may look like I know what I'm talking about, I was hoping Dabz or anyone else familiar with such things could elaborate.