Notices

Thread: idiot knocks my bike

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Good luck, my sons car was written off in August, have pictures of person, van, damage, showing him inspecting it. Claimed he didn't do it. Gave me false details telephone number of company etc etc. But the twat had his company logo and telephone number plastered down the side of van. Found out the company who were a delivery company were not insured either. Phoned police and said this is fraud, he gave me false details, he is an uninsured driver (have proof) and photos of him and company details on van. They told me to bugger off !!!! Not getting involved. Insurer says as we had third party insurance tough **** ... so 8 months later one written off car and no £1,000 agreed valuation from insurer.
    Counting down until my next ride out!

Quote Originally Posted by shiftyblake View Post
    Good luck, my sons car was written off in August, have pictures of person, van, damage, showing him inspecting it. Claimed he didn't do it. Gave me false details telephone number of company etc etc. But the twat had his company logo and telephone number plastered down the side of van. Found out the company who were a delivery company were not insured either. Phoned police and said this is fraud, he gave me false details, he is an uninsured driver (have proof) and photos of him and company details on van. They told me to bugger off !!!! Not getting involved. Insurer says as we had third party insurance tough **** ... so 8 months later one written off car and no £1,000 agreed valuation from insurer.
    You want to push that with the old bill the guy commited criminal offences there not civil ones they should be on it. If they keep ignoring you write to the police and crime commissioner, I did that when they stonewalled me on some stuff they seized from me and was due back, within a week of sending the letter they were phoning me asking when I would like to collect my stuff (that was after them giving me the run around for a year prior).