Notices

Thread: Carcoon Bike Bubble

1. Carcoon Bike Bubble 
    Counting down until my next ride out!

If the bike is indoors, surely you dont need one anyway? A bit extreme if you ask me, the outdoor one seems ok, dont know if they mean proper outdoors, or garaged, cant see it lasting too long in the winds weve had recently.....
    Last edited by Wes; 13-02-14 at 08:22 PM.

Wouldn't trust it outdoors, in the garage yes.

But it does seem to be a large outlay for such a small product. The full car one does the same trick but will fill your garage with a "clean" zone.
    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

http://tbex.co.uk/

Platinum Member
    Maybe useful for classics or very expensive bikes - not for everyday use though

A mate had a really nice old brit bike in one, it kept the air moving and seems to do a great job. although you do have to change the filters. Not sure if just having a fan blowing on the bike to move the air wouldn't do pretty much the same thing. My bike is in an unheated garage with a liberal coating on Scottoiler FS365. I've only recently got into this product but it seem to do a great job of protecting the bike and washes off easily when required. Took the bike out for a run last week..rinsed it off and sprayed the FS365 on when the bike was still wet and the engine was steaming..still did the job..at £7.50 a litre which should last the winter and beyond its a cheaper option.