Notices

Thread: Fairplay to Wiltshire Constabulary

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    He sounds like a complete nob!

DaytonaDog - thanks for that post. As always, great to hear the steps being taken by the police and how the law must work
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

better the devil you know

Well done, Killer Rat, the police and legal system will do next to nothing if anything and you've publicly announced that you're a grass.

A class of people not regarded much different from drug dealers as neither can be trusted.
    www.hellsangelsnomads.co.uk
    Strength & Honour

Quote Originally Posted by 81-Nomad View Post
    Well done, Killer Rat, the police and legal system will do next to nothing if anything and you've publicly announced that you're a grass.

A class of people not regarded much different from drug dealers as neither can be trusted.
    then i'm a grass as well because I have reported drunk drivers and would happily report other criminals. Why the feck should we play mostly by the rules and sit back while others put us in danger or blatantly take the piss. Would you be happy if in a few years time mr black dog is pushing harder drugs on your daughter?

Quote Originally Posted by Mal103 View Post
    then i'm a grass as well because I have reported drunk drivers and would happily report other criminals. Why the feck should we play mostly by the rules and sit back while others put us in danger or blatantly take the piss. Would you be happy if in a few years time mr black dog is pushing harder drugs on your daughter?
    i've grassed up piss head drivers too, amongst a few other things.

maybe we should all think like 81-Nomad, if we ignore the drink drivers and other scumbags the roads will be safer for people like him...oh hang on.....

A guy growing a few plants though is probably doing so for himself and actually taking his business away from a dealer. Saying a couple of plants means in a few years time he'll be selling crack to kids is pretty laughable. Do you ever speed? If so someone better follow you round filming it and handing that footage to the old bill because clearly if you speed now in a few years time you will be intentionally ploughing down kids while doing 80 in a 30 zone........ that sounds dumb? Just applying the same logic.

I agree grassing that guy up was pretty low, if you have a problem with somebody have the balls to say it to their face. If you can't then hold your manhood cheap.
    Last edited by WR6133; 27-02-14 at 09:39 AM.

Banned
    I don't smoke personally but I think the Cannabis plant should be legalized. It's an amazing plant and has many heath benefits and uses. In fact it's the most useful plant on the planet. If there was such a thing as a god then this plant would be its gift to mankind. I know people that use it for fun and for health matters and I certainly don't consider them to be criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by WR6133 View Post
    Saying a couple of plants means in a few years time he'll be selling crack to kids is pretty laughable.
    Is it?
    All the people I know that smoke don't grow their own, I would say he was a good candidate to start selling if he has already taken the next step of growing. Of course all drug dealers never started with soft drugs....
    In balance I think it's fair to say that most people that smoke don't automatically progress to harder drugs either.

Speeding, light drugs and the like are fairly tolerable though, I still think it's acceptable to inform on more serious criminals, we all hate to hear of someones bike being nicked or vulnerable people assaulted etc.

Is it?
    we all hate to hear of someones bike being nicked or vulnerable people assaulted etc.
    I won't disagree those are ****ty crimes, though I still don't support going to the police, if for no better reason than the joke sentence a bike thief will get compared to what you yourself can go do to said thief.

Maybe that seems extreme but I have no faith in our justice system, I've been on the receiving end of it both rightfully and wrongfully, including spending 7 months staring at a cell door from a conviction that rested on the word of a liar.

To me (and this is just my view) killerrats actions were born out of sheer spite, he didn't like the guy, there seems no implication in his post the guy was pushing the weed. So out of malice he ratted on him. I mean come on if you don't like someone because they are full of **** sort it round the back of the pub after work don't possibly destroy their life with a spiteful reaction over a couple of plants.

Killer Rat
    I wouldn't have grassed the little turd if he didn't show me dodgy pictures of young girls on his phone.

Cannabis users i don't really mind as most of my friends toke, it's the other stuff this lad gets up to which is too long to list.