Having watched similar programs to this previously, they all seem to be geared the same way.

The thing that gets me the most is that a few individuals I have met who are on benefits complain that they don't receive enough to live by day to day. The expression on their face when I asked about them giving up their pay tv, games consoles or massive television was priceless.

The main issue with these individuals is that they have never worked at all! Therefore British taxpayers paying for their way for the entireity of their life is downright criminal. A now very good friend of mine was caught in the vicious trap of his parents had never worked a day in their lives and had always been on benefits. He was struggling, but could afford to drink at the pub on a weekly basis.

He is a switched on cookie and had plenty of qualifications, but just didn't have the inclination to work because of his parents attitude towards work. A little nudge and he is now working full time and really enjoying the pleasures of being able to do things that he never thought he could do.