Notices

Thread: M V Augusta yes/no ???

Threaded View

1. M V Agusta yes/no ??? 
    Seriously thinking about getting one I seen in Fowlers ..F4 RR /2011/ 2500 miles. Got a ride on it Saturday ..nice

I am homeless 'sniff' so could get this but I am asking myself ..'really!!! what d'ya want it for ???... few sunny days and using too much money on a bike that won't get the mileage my current one gets.

But always liked the look of them - style wise...quite simply I think they are a beautifully crafted machine. In reality it would be pretty much my last chance to have one but is it worth it ???....

....there again you are only here once apparently!!!!

New ones are now £15000 so is £10000 for a 2011 now too much ???? maybe it is...I don't know..anyone want to comment...would help

Also ....... the price has reduced by £1000 to what Fowlers paid as trade-in on it as it has been in showroom since September with nobody taking it.

Even if I had it for a year or two would I be able to sell it as Fowlers have not yet found a buyer .... would I be lumbered with something I would have to virtually give away to sell it when the time came ??? You don't see many around and a small manufacturer so a limited buyer market I guess anyways

So I am in a bit of turmoil over this heart says 'yes' but head says 'no'

Any opinions/comments/ words of advice ....all gratefully recieved can't see how to put a poll up about this.
    Last edited by Col; 12-01-14 at 12:31 PM.
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!