Thanks for interesting replies

I meant 'homeless' in that I sold my house and no longer pay a bank but do have a home..... I don't live under a hedge or in a tent lol!!! Kids have gone and got their own lives so no real commitments these days. Yeah I could 'invest' in a flat or small house for retirement ..very sensible but I may not actually need to do that yet....see how 'other stuff' pans out

There is hardly a big bike on the road that has ever been ridden to its full capabilities and less so these days with the wet weekend brigade ballsing around with speed limits and pansy traffic control measures ..... so it would simply be to say 'yeah - I had one of them' and wouldn't want it on a track , out in the rain or on crap roads..... this clearly sees it having little use but hey!!! maybe I would say balls to that let's use it whatever.

Yep DaddyCool my replacement 'Birdy is a great bike and really pleased with it and I have forgotten about my other much loved 'Birdy...this one has really performed well in the 6k miles I've done since getting it and that is what Birdy is a Tourer/mile muncher/comfort ride but this MV is a supersport few hours at a time enjoy yourself machine.....although I find my Thunderace does a lot of that lol!!!!!!

As for parts....don't Blade now sell MVs ???...obviously it would need dealer service stamps.

Think the general opinion is to get it if I read things right very tempted and will see how I get on tomorrow...will look out for this throttle 'problem'..have read about this too which is a bit unnerving ...a friend also says there is a problem with the electrics !!!!....anyways I will report back