Notices

Thread: New action cam

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer Rat View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gnr4wdRWrA

School coach aswell. Beeline manager isn't very happy with me at the moment.
    Not the best driving but seen much worse.

I wouldn't get too uptight about it but each to there own.

Pic of camera holder set-up.

Attachment 312

Pic of camera attached and secondary strap to avoid losing the camera.

Attachment 313

Camera has been angled upwards roughly 30 degrees for my riding style.
    Do you find having it on your helmet that it becomes a pain to watch videos when you move you head about for observation. I cant help thinking unless you are on a really straight bit of road with no side turnings the video would be all over the place as you move your head around?

Thanks for the pics. Have mounted it much the same as you.

I used a short length of fishing line around the camera itself and then through the mount and attached it to the chin strap with one of the velcro loops as a security strap.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by QB1 View Post
    Do you find having it on your helmet that it becomes a pain to watch videos when you move you head about for observation. I cant help thinking unless you are on a really straight bit of road with no side turnings the video would be all over the place as you move your head around?
    Baron Von Grumble mounts his cam on the top of his helmet and it's ok watching his vids

Killer Rat
    Quote Originally Posted by QB1 View Post
    Not really. Unless my neck was like young Blair in exorcist or one of the mentals in jacob's ladder.

Banned
    Not really. Unless my neck was like young Blair in exorcist or one of the mentals in jacob's ladder.
    The ones in the back of the car???

Quote Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
    Baron Von Grumble mounts his cam on the top of his helmet and it's ok watching his vids
    That works for his as it's got a wireless remote control mounted on the bars (Drift HD camera) but from experience it's a pain in the ass turning them on and off on top on the move.

I personally like seeing a bit of the helmet in the shot, similar to Royal Jordanian on YouTube, gives some context.

Sent from my EndeavorU using Tapatalk