Notices

Thread: Plans for next year?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Due to the wifes illness I'm going to be very limited, more so this year, but with a little luck and tons of support from our kids, I'm still making plans to go to Southern Ireland for a few days and the odd overnight run to Cornwall, I don't doubt day trips as and when will be the mainstay of my riding this year but just getting out there at anytime on the bike is going to be a bonus.
    Ireland may not happen due to circumstance, but I'm sure at some point The Harp and Crown is on for an evening.
    Hopefully be meeting some of you this year

WB trip to France in June'14 already booked ..... see thread in Trips & Holidays if interested !!
    Ducati Diavel Dark

Get the CSR running. That's it!
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

Plans so far:

-MCN London Motorcycle Show
    -Calne Bike Meet
    -British MotoGP
    -Motorcycle Live

I'm hoping to finally make it out to my first WB ride out this year, so we shall see.

Also, currently only doing temp work, but the day I get a full-time position is the day I go out and buy a BMW S1000RR on finance. Fingers crossed that 2014 is the year of the BMW!

got a nice little round trip planned for September... France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia for a couple of days off in Dubrovnic then into Montenegro, Bosnia, through Croatia and Slovenia again then Austria, back into southern Germany then finally home via Belgium and France!!! about 3200 miles in 16 days!
    just got to save some money!
    your stunned silence is comforting!

I want to do some trackdays beyond the odd jaunt at Castle Combe on my Daytona 675 and finally go and get out of my face at a scooter rally with my Lambretta.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie_S View Post
    I want to do some trackdays beyond the odd jaunt at Castle Combe on my Daytona 675 and finally go and get out of my face at a scooter rally with my Lambretta.

http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/sho...269#post458269

Just getting back on the bike after the op would be lovely really looking forward to it . Got an appointment on the 21st praying for the all clear !!!

Getting out on the bike more than I did last year and buying farkle so I can put some bling on the new bike.

Tour of Germany, France, Switzerland, Italy in June/July which is currently in the planning stage.

GWS Daddy Cool

Got trip to France for 70th D-Day Landings commemoration with Mel64 and some guys which will be a great long weekend. Trip to Land O' The Jocks end June then September trip thru France to Italy plus there are murmurs of Mugello trip plus plenty of other days out and ,of course, some WB Rideouts
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!