Notices

Thread: Hello my fellow (biker) Vapers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltshire builders View Post
    Just thought you vapers might find this interesting.
    The brewery Greene King (owners of the Hungry horse chain as well as others) have banned all E Cigarettes incase people think they are real cigarettes and take offence. I've never smoked and I think it's disgusting but what I find more offensive is pandering to these idiots.
    Personally I'd rather smoke 40 fags than eat at a hungry horse.
    Nice one Dan . I probably wouldn't frequent a place like that anyway , but definitely won't be going there now! There are a lot of establishments blindly banning E- cigs without any real knowledge of the products or the potential health benefits . I suppose that's their prerogative , but the last time I looked there were 1.2 million people using E-cigs in this country alone and that figure is now nearer the 1.6 million mark and they are alienating a pretty large customer base. There's a lot of politics going on world wide just now regarding the use of E-cigs and Governments ( especially ours ) , big tobacco and big pharma are spreading propaganda on a massive scale to try and protect the huge profits and revenue that their products generate .They would sooner see people dead than give up their empires and the tabloid populous which includes chains such as Hungry Horse , Fullers brewery and Wetherspoons are complicit in this genocide.

Platinum Member
    The brewery Greene King (owners of the Hungry horse chain as well as others) have banned all E Cigarettes incase people think they are real cigarettes and take offence. I've never smoked and I think it's disgusting but what I find more offensive is pandering to these idiots.
    Personally I'd rather smoke 40 fags than eat at a hungry horse.

I would rather eat 40 fags than eat at a Hungry Horse.

And if you're into hypocrisy - Wetherspoons have banned them too - a little bit ironic really as they have the OK to plant their premises into Motorway service areas - Mmm sounds like a good idea driving long distances and a spot of alcohol....

A case of "Pot &'Kettle" me thinks

Personally I've never smoked..so I'm not coming at this thread as one of those angry people who have given up and believe everyone else should too..
    Gone of the days when your came back from a night out and your clothes stunk of stale smoke..or the problems of passive smoking.

But if the people who need to smoke want to use E Cigarettes …more power to them.. they don't smell ….they don't fill the place with smoke. and as a plus point for them it doesn't appear to be bad for your health..

People who think that using them is offensive..they should stay at home and send angry letter to editors about barking dogs and noisy children …get a life!!

I like the fact that when we go out as a group my smoking mates no longer disappear every 30 minutes for a fag..instead they stay with the group and use the non offensive e cig..

Carry on folks doesn't bother me.. you pay the tax on the dam thing..better than throwing your money away on black market rubbish that could have anything in it..