Quote Originally Posted by wiltshire builders View Post
Just thought you vapers might find this interesting.
The brewery Greene King (owners of the Hungry horse chain as well as others) have banned all E Cigarettes incase people think they are real cigarettes and take offence. I've never smoked and I think it's disgusting but what I find more offensive is pandering to these idiots.
Personally I'd rather smoke 40 fags than eat at a hungry horse.
Nice one Dan . I probably wouldn't frequent a place like that anyway , but definitely won't be going there now! There are a lot of establishments blindly banning E- cigs without any real knowledge of the products or the potential health benefits . I suppose that's their prerogative , but the last time I looked there were 1.2 million people using E-cigs in this country alone and that figure is now nearer the 1.6 million mark and they are alienating a pretty large customer base. There's a lot of politics going on world wide just now regarding the use of E-cigs and Governments ( especially ours ) , big tobacco and big pharma are spreading propaganda on a massive scale to try and protect the huge profits and revenue that their products generate .They would sooner see people dead than give up their empires and the tabloid populous which includes chains such as Hungry Horse , Fullers brewery and Wetherspoons are complicit in this genocide.