Ok numbers are available for next year's 100 Club!

For those who aren't familiar with this, our 100 Club is our major contributor to running costs each year, and lets everyone have the chance of winning some ££. You choose a number from 1-100 and the cost is £12 per year or £6 for 6 months. Prizes are:

1st - 20% of amount raised in that month
2nd - 10%
3rd - 5%

So if we sell all 100 numbers the prizes are £20, £10 and £5.

Numbers are on a first come first served basis and aren't secure until your payment is received. I'm being deliberately strict with payments for 2014 because we've ended 2013 with a number of hoodies left uncollected and unpaid for as well as various other holiday/trip payments etc, which all comes out of club funds.

Payment:
Bank Transfer (preferred) - 30-25-80 03231631 - please put your forum name as reference
PayPal - paypal@wiltshirebikers.co.uk - please send as a gift so we don't incur fees
Cash - to me, KP, Beamer or Hazel-nut at the H&C

I know a number of people have already requested numbers on Facebook but numbers aren't secure until we get the payment. Numbers 5 and 9 are already taken.

Good luck to everyone who takes part again in 2014, and thanks to those who had numbers in 2013 - the club wouldn't be here without everyone's support for fundraising things like this