Notices

Thread: bargain from halfords

1. bargain from halfords 
    I was in Halfords today and decided to buy a Haynes manual for the gsx thay had one in stock priced at £24 took it up to the till the young lady at the till scanned the bar code and said that will be £5 I payed my £5 and exited the shop very quickly I looked at the receipt in the car and the decription was what I had just bought I think Halfords may have a computer error of some sort

Great, every penny saved.
    When it's your time to go it's your time, so don't let it catch you.

They never marked goods down happened to me a few times after I told them it was wrong price o
    A good ride is any ride you can walk away from, a GREAT ride is if you can use the bike afterward.”

I went in many years ago for a new car radio they had on special. Got there and they had none left in stock but still had loads of empty boxes on display. I complained as I found it to be false advertising as they weren't getting anymore in so they gave me a better radio for the same price. Result.
    When it's your time to go it's your time, so don't let it catch you.

Halfords often sell Haynes Manuals very cheap. Check there website as it seems quite random which ones they sell off. When they are on offer they are not in stock for long

i bought a Karcher Power Washer in Halfords for £16 (with detergent, salt kit etc). it was in the bargain bin for £25, but the girl said all karcher stuff had an additional saving.

I also put new front pads in before my Euro tour in the summer £5/pair in halfords.