Notices

Thread: acf 50

Threaded View

I ordered the exact same ebay item last week, if you get what I got you'll get a small spray bottle like the ones a hairdresser would use, not the hand pump pictured, which is actually an improvement if accounts are anything to go by

Clean the bike as well as possible, then spray everything except the brakes and tyres, it's a lubricant!! - you don't need to coat the fairings but it won't damage them if you get it on them, it'll look something like this:

Leave the bike for 24hrs and it'll seep into every nook and cranny, then wipe off any excess (I didn't bother with this, and there's still quite a bit on there), it'll look like this, note how it's formed an even layer over the whole engine (and other parts):

Start the bike and marvel that it looks like it's just caught fire!! It'll smoke for a good half mile so enjoy the funny looks, don't breath in the smoke, it smells nasty...

Supposedly you just leave it on until spring, I suspect my nerve may not hold and I'll give it a wash before then, but if you do you can just apply another coat, it's supposed to be waterproof
    Attached Images
    Last edited by the_lone_wolf; 17-11-13 at 07:14 PM.