Notices

Thread: Helmet decorations - pigtails going free.............

1. Helmet decorations - pigtails going free............. 
    I won a few draw gifts from the Hayballs open day last week and have a pair of 'helmet pigtails' going if anyone wants them. Helmet decorations aren't really my thing but I know a few WB'ers aren't as boring as me so free to first person who contacts me. I'll pop them in the post or maybe drop them off if you're on a decent ride route for me
    Attached Images

wow. i won some too and mine fell into the bin. didnt think about giving them away. did you win a good prize as well? i managed to get a crutchlow t-shirt and other small bits.

Ha ha that's where mine were heading! No only won a lighter (don't smoke) and some Furygan stickers (don't own any of their gear) but the 16 year old lad in there impressed me with his pleasant, knowledgeable approach when we chatted about various bikes, riding styles, etc.

As a marketing exercise for Hayballs I would think it's been something of a success, has certainly moved them up a peg or two on my biking radar and I will visit more often

i've bought a few things from there and they seem extremely happy and willing to help. glad i wasn't the only one who got a lighter and not smoke, and furygen stickers (i have a full set of furygen leathers) but i won't use them anywhere.

If no body wants them it might be worth passing them on to Admin as WB sometimes have a raffle going and they are always looking for items.
    When it's your time to go it's your time, so don't let it catch you.

I will take them. Will be good for a laugh on my lid

So IV wasted my time decorating my bike for them 1.jpeg
    A good ride is any ride you can walk away from, a GREAT ride is if you can use the bike afterward.”