Quote Originally Posted by nelsonmf View Post
As I said before, thanks to all for the comments (all of them). It really made me look to the situation differently. Next time I will not do the same for sure. My safety is first and that was dumb forcing my way, whether I am right or not. But I'll keep cursing, can't help it, it's not in English and I'm the only one that can hear anyway

Rabb, where you today in salisbury parking the bike in Nero cafe with other biker? Do you wear an army colour jacket?

Julie S, yes, that was me for sure. Next time beep or do lights signaling or just wave On that saturday a guy from his car gave me a thumbs up. Probably a biker.
Great to hear. It takes a real man to admit he may be at fault.
We all let the red mist decend at times but it's recognising it that's the hard part.
It's very easy to get complacent and think you're the only one who knows what they're doing on the road.
I had a scary moment in Lithuania this summer and if it wasn't for the quick reactions of a car driver I would probably be writing this from a wheelchair and I would have had only myself to blame.
It certainly gave me a reality check!