Notices

Thread: What side of the lane

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Glad you're ok

Bit of paint, a wash, tinkering and glue and the Bandit is all back to normal. Just a few aches and bruises for me which made Karate interesting afterwards.
    Had a nice ride out to Trowbridge this afternoon to a couple of bike shops to look at the shiny bits, feel better now!

Diamond Member
    Really glad that you are ok and that is the main thing. Mud on the road though - don't get me started - Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just come back from riding many roads like that in North Wales. Cross the leaves before the corner. I always had enough tarmac to take a left hand corner in the right clear part of the lane without having the fear of a lorry hitting me unseen though.
    Counting down until my next ride out!

If you hit the leafs there'so no grip as they filter water so only mud remains I stop to let oncoming traffic in my lane to stop being hit by a splash sometimes the leafs also hide ice just drive slowly if no one is behind if you see something coming jump of bike and run for it lol best of luck everyone
    A good ride is any ride you can walk away from, a GREAT ride is if you can use the bike afterward.”