Notices

Thread: Bad vibes

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Birdylegs View Post
    Bikes fine 2stroke shake a bit ty (just ordered a motocross suite and boots saves riding around in jeans and trainers) just worried about wear on Tyre before never through about how balance would change with wear

why not buy some motorbike gear instead of motocross gear aprilla rs125 with mx kit on good luck trying to change gear on it with mx boots on

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzer View Post
    why not buy some motorbike gear instead of motocross gear aprilla rs125 with mx kit on good luck trying to change gear on it with mx boots on
    I'll see what it's like was a late night offer by g/f looked smart and half price ordered of internet still getting elbow and knee guards extra boots hoped they would be user friendly I'll phone them up tomorrow ty
    A good ride is any ride you can walk away from, a GREAT ride is if you can use the bike afterward.”

Quote Originally Posted by Birdylegs View Post
    I'll see what it's like was a late night offer by g/f looked smart and half price ordered of internet still getting elbow and knee guards extra boots hoped they would be user friendly I'll phone them up tomorrow ty

mx boots are nothing like motorbike boots they are bulky even the top boots like Alpinestar tech10 are bulky and take a bit of getting used to for people that aren't used to wearing them and the gear dosent really offer any protection if you did come off unless your thinking of taking your aprilla off road, I mite know someone that has some gear you can have I will pm you if he still has it