Notices

Thread: The poor old dear needs the money

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    No, but it doesn't take away the right to...
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

Set the fekkin badgers on the lot of them !!!
    Counting down until my next ride out!

Swanny, give it a rest. We are all entitled to our own opinions without insisting on inflicting them on others. Does being part of a forum give anyone the right to insult others?
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Quote Originally Posted by WR6133 View Post
    You do understand for her to get that money she would have to sell amongst other things the entire nation and the entire nation of Canada (and not just the empty bits but things like YOUR house).

I have to ask are you trolling or do you genuinely not understand that all that land figure is based on an impossible old feudal notion?
    Mrs Queen, please don't sell my house to help other people, I've worked bloody hard to pay off the mortgage early and didn't realise you could sell it. No probs if you want to sell Canada though, been there once and not planning to go back..

BTW, how much do you want for that sticky out bit at the top of Scotland? Can't be much as bugger all goes on there but some decent biking roads so drop me line before you put it on fleabay

Yawn yawn .... again.
    Ducati Diavel Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    Mrs Queen, please don't sell my house to help other people, I've worked bloody hard to pay off the mortgage early and didn't realise you could sell it. No probs if you want to sell Canada though, been there once and not planning to go back..

BTW, how much do you want for that sticky out bit at the top of Scotland? Can't be much as bugger all goes on there but some decent biking roads so drop me line before you put it on fleabay
    best post of the thread.FACT! (Wiki poll says so too, so there :P )
    onwards and upwards and sometimes a little sidewards....