Notices

Thread: A338 Tidworth Traffic Copper

1. A338 Tidworth Traffic Copper 
    Just a heads up for anyone coming through Tidworth, seems a traffic copper has got himself excited with the place. He was at the new estate being built this morning, then a few hours later he was at the other end near the Tedworth house turning (just before the NSL sign) and just now he was parked up near the British Legion. He's being sneaky and using cars/signs/trees to hide himself till you are nearly on him. There's been a fair bit of the community speed watch stuff lately so it maybe they are now looking to raise some tax/fines based on that.

Though I'm sure we all strictly obey the 30 limit through Tidworth

Banned
    Christmas is coming, time to get some money in

I have to be honest Tidworth is one place I never speed through, I've regularly been going through for years and speed traps have always been a feature, on more than one occasion I've been over taken while doing 30mph only to see the driver pulled over further on, while the speed camera was in place on the entry to Tidworth from Marlbourough I even had one guy overtake me just before the camera, he got nailed and I had to ask myself just what does it take to warn some people?