Notices

Thread: WHO WE ARE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I'm Pete
    live in Warminster, work as a train driver in Salisbury
    ride a bmw r1200rt and a Suzuki bandit 650 to commute on, also ride blood bikes for serv Wessex , another shameless plug but it is a charity!!
    will def try to get to a few meets this year, tho no major trips as i'm saving the pennies for a ride to Croatia in September.
    rode to Seville last year, mosel region of Germany the year before, like to do the long trips when time and money allow (which is never often enough).
    your stunned silence is comforting!

well at least everyone has one thing in common on this site
    Sorry officer i thought you wanted to race.

hi all..i'm Alan and my wife is kate(spiderlady)
    like a lot of folks on here i started riding in my teens although due to her maj i wasn't able to take my bike or car test until i was nearly 20..i rode allsorts back then including scooters,passed my test on a suzuki A100,which then got stolen..had a few years break to to family and finance then 7 years ago got a gpz500s which i still have(undergoing restoration),i also have a GPZ1100,VZ800,ER5 and a CX500 trike which i bought a year ago so that my increasingly disabled wife could continue to enjoy biking(she still goes pillion on the 1100 but not very often)
    the trike as some may know has been undergoing a revamp but will hopefully be back on the road this weekend to kate's delight.
    i am a mechanic by trade(cars)but enjoy tinkering with bikes almost as much as i enjoy riding them.
    hopefully i will be going on a few weekends away this year and will definately be on rideouts on either the 1100 or the 800(usually backmarking)
    ride to work,work to live,live to ride

I'm Scott and I'm an alcoholic... oops wrong site.......

I have just come on this site today. I have been riding 2 years and have a RRW Fire blade.

I am married, with two young kids and live in Bulford . I am in the Army (Infantry) and when I grow up I want to be a train driver.

I want to go on as many ride outs as possible.

That, in a nutshell is moi!!

Scott.