Notices

Thread: WHO WE ARE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    Nelly, just read your post on Who am I ref ZR50SL, did one up for my lad when he was 16 and just sold it on, I'd never even seen one before we got his
    I think that Suzuki burnt most of them at the stake Trev Absolutely nothing special about them I haven't seen one for years now!
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd

Good reading, nice to have a bit of background before I meet you all. Some of the posts do sound like a singles dating website though! ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by andythefox View Post
    Good reading, nice to have a bit of background before I meet you all. Some of the posts do sound like a singles dating website though! ha ha
    lol, says a man called 'andy the fox '???

Platinum Member
    Hi I'm Sue and I live in Swindon.
    Like Tina Beamer I'm physically challenged... 4ft 10"
    I ride a Yamaha Dragster 1100XVS which I love and yes I can reach the ground flat footed on it.
    I have been riding since I was 17 when I took my test around the block on a Honda C50.
    I try to get out on as many ride outs as I can and also enjoy the weekends away with wb but have just had a knee operation which hasn't gone well so might end up with another one in the new year so not sure if I will get out on it this year.

I am mum to 3 grown up kids and nanny to 3 also, the oldest being 6 who is desperate to get on the back of my bike on the roads.

I'm Tina, I passed my DAS test with Mable in 2011 and bought a ybr125 which I loved, for five minutes, til I bought a Honda CB600fs Hornet. I'm currently 6 months from finishing a 3 year degree so haven't had as much time to ride as I'd like but I try.
    In loving memory of Mikkie Mahon 8th May 1986 - 28th September 2014. Taken too soon, ride free x
    “I WILL be a story in your head, but that’s ok. We are all stories in the end, just make yours a good one, eh?”

I'm Jo, passed my CBT in March 2013, have a Honda CG125, although I haven't fallen in love with it as much as I would have hoped, I previously has a four legged friend. I haven't been out on any rideouts on it yet but 2014 is a new year. I can usually be found as pillion on the back of Vee4 Gaz. I have been a member of wb for a few years and although I don't go to many bike nights or ride outs, when I do they are always fun and I find everybody friendly. I feel I have made some lovely friends through WB.
    I prefer 4 legs, but I am getting use to 2 wheels.

Hi I'm Gary, Been riding since I was 16 (Many moons ago) on a Honda MBX50 and now I ride a Honda VFR800, I live with Posh Jo in Calne and I have a 14yr old daughter. Love biking and try to get on to most of the rideouts, prefer the summer for biking.
    I also like playing on the PC when not riding and found that I rather like camping. Like Jo I have met some fab people in WB and always enjoy their company. I ran the Treasure hunt in 2013 and will help if needed.
    Happy New Year all.
    Been riding longer than I can remember....But still enjoying it.

8. WHO WE ARE 
    I'm Nick, 41.
    I live with my girlfriend a few miles outside salisbury, although my home city is Bristol, I wouldn't wish that on anybody.

I learned to ride at 12, got my first bike at 16 and been biking since.

I do also drive cars and vans and the occasional truck but not for a while now.

My main work is as a European motorbike courier, same day/ direct deliveries of urgent or valuable things that cannot get lost, damaged or stolen by usual parcel carriers.

This often takes me to places like Paris and Brussels but on occasions has been Pisa, Berlin and Prague.

Other things I do while waiting for the phone to ring with my next adventure are making cut vinyl stickers, printing mugs and the like and also buying, fixing and selling pushbikes.
    I learned the pushbike craft after leaving school and working in a cycle shop for 2 years.

My rides are currently a Honda ST1100 Pan European, the main work tool with 96,000 miles on it and a Honda Transalp which is a backup and toy for salisbury plain and similar.

So, there you have it, far too much info. Are you still awake?

--------------------------------
    On the road to nowhere

I'm Dan.
    I own my own building business and I cover everywhere from Bristol to Andover.
    I got my first bike when I was 11 after getting hooked supporting my dads moto-x racing.
    I currently own a 2004 ZX10R that I intended to keep for 6 months. 3 years and a few tweeks later I still can't bring myself to sell it.
    I make regular trips into Europe and love a track day or two.
    I hate riding in the winter so I normally bugger off to the Alps with my snowboards or throw my leg over my MTB.
    I love cooking and love eating even more which is why I'm in the gym 3 times a week.

I'm Jon,

Full time Engineer, part time hoarder of old "junk" and motorcycles. Have four of my own, Two modern Suzukis and two brit classics plus the care of the GF's scooter....
    I ride as much as possible, all weathers and times of the year.
    I am attempting my first full bike restoration and am about 1/4 of the way through.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"