Notices

Thread: WHO WE ARE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hi I'm Nicky. Ride a Gixxer 6 K7 and sometimes my other half's ZX6R. Work hard, play harder. Have 2 kids who will soon be joining the scooter clan. I am quiet but love to go out and be around my bikers mates so say hello if you see me. I am definitely a fair weather rider so you wont catch me out in winter

Hi I'm Dennis. I've been riding bikes for 30+ years now and have had about 20. Currently riding a Triumph America ( in all weathers). Married, 3 kids. 1 mortgage, live in Chippenham. Have a wicked sense of humour ( bit of a screw loose!), and regularly attend the Harp and Crown.

Diamond Member
    Maca here, sv-650/gladius mix that is the absolute love of my life and might even take to vegas and have Elvis marry us and gsx-r 650, which is a naughty boy! Always wants to go that little bit faster...

I am, according to the last argument "volatile and difficult to live with" All true too!

I'm Hazel and although I don't currently own a bike I have passed my test! I had a ybr 125 which I absolutely loved, followed by a gs500 which I failed to click with properly even with all the miles I did. I now ride pillion on my husbands street triple which is far easier hehe. My husband is the one and only Dabz (the boss)

hi I'm lee from Trowbridge new to road bikes but have been riding motocross for a few years and various off road bikes. my road bike is a Honda cbr 600f which i love i also have a yamaha dt 125 which i have own for 8 years and im currently rebuilding

OK..I'm Annie and I live in Swindon.
    Been on and around bikes since I was 2 when my Dad used to sit me on the handlebars of his 250 something, I was so young....!!!! and go down the alley behind our house.
    Had loads of different bikes, but loved my Honda 750 4 F1 and then fell in love with my Kwack 1000 LTD.
    Had to give up 2 wheels a few years ago due to a duff left hip and leg, so it bye bye to my Harley. Now riding my trusty Trike built for me by my hubby, 10 years now and he's still 'fettling'..
    Own my own business and basically love my job as it was my hobby, so all is grand.
    Became a Grand parent in June, won't be long and he'll be fettling with Grampy.
    Last edited by Annie; 15-12-13 at 10:00 AM. Reason: spelling................

Platinum Member
    I'm Andy and have come back to bikes after a few too many years.
    My ride is a GSXR 600 in 'Classic Blue & White'
    She is 14 years old and I love her dearly (The best £1500 that I have ever spent)
    I ride throughout the year and love every minute.
    I do about 15 - 17000 miles a year on a bike and wouldnt swap back to a car now.
    I am married and our son has flown the nest. I work and play very hard.
    Apart from bike riding I am a mountaineer, enjoying traditional climbing and freeclimbing
    (Yep I'm an adrenalin junkie)

I'm Nelson... Was that obvious?
    I'm a Portuguese 36 year old guy paying for his sins in the English cold rainy weather. Been in England since April 2010.
    I always loved bikes since was a kid. Got my first bike last year, a yamaha virago 535, how I miss her, always made me smile even just by looking at her. Got now a triumph street triple 675 which also makes me smile but also scared to death.
    I love adrenaline and despite not enjoying heights, I love climbing. I spend most of my free time in the gym (no kids, no wife... or girlfriend haha).

Edit: I live in Salisbury and you will probably see me with a helmet camera vlogging you
    Last edited by nelsonmf; 15-12-13 at 01:59 PM.

I'm Troy Paul Matthews, Prefer to be called Paul but a lot of people remember Troy instead. Either is ok
    Currently ride a 55 plate ZX6R in the typical kawasaki colour. I'm in the RAF and work at Boscombe Down near Salisbury. Try to make ride outs but they tend to be on weekends that i have my daughter. Have a 4 year old Daughter (going on 14), was married, now have a missus with 2 kids as well so life is hectic. Get out and about on the bike when i can.
    Currently looking to change bike but massively torn on what to buy. Hope to make more ride outs next year.
    Big Arsenal fan and play football whenever i can

Quote Originally Posted by Nelly View Post
    I'm Neil but most people call me Nelly. I've been loitering around on here for a few years now. I am currently down to a single bike at present, my trusty Honda CBR1100xx Super Blackbird. Been riding since 1982 (my first bike was a Suzuki ZR50 special). I passed my test on 14th Dec 1984. Back in the days when you had to be able to say hello, read a number plate, ride around in a circle and pretend you knew what you were doing when the examiner (on foot) appeared. I still learn stuff now when I'm out on my bike.
    If i'm not on the bike, then i'm probably asleep, at work in a secret military location (not really), or on here. I can be heard on the radio. I look after the Thursday night mayhem on www.bikerfm.co.uk (shameless plug ;-))
    Nelly, just read your post on Who am I ref ZR50SL, did one up for my lad when he was 16 and just sold it on, I'd never even seen one before we got his