Notices

Thread: WHO WE ARE

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. WHO WE ARE 
    I was thinking (unusual for me I know)

Would it be a good idea to have a thread for us members that have been here for quite a while to introduce ourselves properly ??

It would be nice for newbies to be able to have a little bit of knowledge about us, as those that have known each other for a long time we might sound all cliquey and friendly....this could seem rather off putting to the newbie and they might feel uncomfy joining a thread if there is a lot of banter going on etc.

I shall start the ball rolling ...a bit

Im Tina Beamer
    I ride an ER6f and have had a full licence for all of 4 months as my 2 year restriction came off in May.
    I am classed as short (no idea why) and a bit nutty.
    I try to help out a lot within the club whenever time and work/home commitments allow.
    I only get out on my bike a bit but love it when I do.
    Im one of the more mature (in age only) members and at nearly 47 Im one of the most clumsy.

Anyway, thats me...sort of.

Clumsy? Really? Never knew, full of real life wisdom yes but clumsy?

I'm Dan, ride a SV650 (or whatever i can get my hands on) and i'm the joker (one of many) or arse depending on whos asking!

ok sounds like a good idea
    im simon ride a gpz500 and now a gsx750f aswell been riding for more years than I can remember self employed forgetfull and sometimes lazy

Im 8ball, (odd ball) i ride a triumph t595,, rat thing. during the day I'm sensibly and drive for bookers... during the time off im a dad of 3 and live to ride.
    Love carving leather and generally pulling things apart and devolving them !!! approachable, dry witted and an old git lol

Trev, have a few bikes from Yam V50 through to GSXR1100K, dad of 3 (now grown up) kids, own my own business. Have been riding since I was a kid, passed my test at 17 (okay turned up sober!) on my first Suzuki X7 and have owned over 50 bikes - I just love the variety! Interests are family, bikes, travel, business and friends and working out how the hell to fit the time in for all.
    Although a WB member I actually live in Hampshire (heresy) near Ringwood on the edge of the New Forest so don't get to many meets.

OK..I'm Annie and I live in Swindon.
    Been on and around bikes since I was 2 when my Dad used to sit me on the handlebars of his 250 something, I was so young....!!!! and go down the alley behind our house.
    Had loads of different bikes, but loved my Honda 750 4 F1 and then fell in love with my Kwack 1000 LTD.
    Had to give up 2 wheels a few years ago due to a duff left hip and leg, so it bye bye to my Harley. Now riding my trusty Trike built for me by my hubby, 10 years now and he's still 'fettling'..
    Own my own business and basically love my job as it was my hobby, so all is grand.
    Became a Grand parent in June, won't be long and he'll be fettling with Grampy.
    Last edited by Annie; 15-12-13 at 10:00 AM. Reason: spelling................

I'm Dan
    I ride either an MV Agusta F4 Senna or Triumph Street Triple depending on my mood.
    I work for the RAF for my sins.
    I volunteer for The Bike Experience at Silverstone whenever I can.
    Riding is my life and enjoy every time I go out.
    Currently live in Carterton but make as many meets as I can.
    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

http://tbex.co.uk/

I am Conehead (Craig) and my wife named my bike SSB (Stupid Selfish Bike) probably because it gets more attention than she does.

I ride a '92 Triumph Daytona (Hinckley) 1000 for my sins.

Proud father of 3 kids (2 girls aged 5 and 2 and 1 boy aged 11 weeks) Yes the TV was broken

Ride when I can and live in Salisbury.
    When it's your time to go it's your time, so don't let it catch you.

I'm Kevin married with a daughter and 7 year old petrol head grandson, live in Trowbridge and ride a Yamaha 1700cc MT-01 also have a 1981 Honda CM250 and a Yamaha SR125. Don't really do bike nights or ride outs but do like having a chat when I do see people an been using this forum for years.